Contest Results Smoke on the Water Lula, Ms

Q

QueTPiesBBQ

Anyone going to the Lula, Ms contest? Hope to meet some more of the brethren at the contest. I think my wife is cooking some wings again this friday, stop by and get a sample and say hi. Hope for pretty weather.

I'm going down Thursday to get a jump on set up. I saw where there's a small chance of rain Sat. & Sun, but the highs will be mid 70's.

we will be in on Friday morning sometime around 10am. Look forward to seeing you guys.

will do, got the packet in the mail last week. Just haven't opened it up and looked at the stuff yet. I think I put down on the app to be close to your space, so maybe we will be neighbors.

We're looking to be there at 8A on Friday morning. Been watching the weather and that chance of rain started off on Thursday, then moved to Friday and now to Saturday. Maybe by midweek it'll move on to Sunday :biggrin:

Thought we'd be able to come over and meet ya'll at Little Rock but between the rain and everything else, we didn't get a chance. Looking forward to meeting all of ya'll this weekend though.

No team map in the packet, just your parking passes and a map to get there. I don't know for sure but judging by the recipients on the emails I've been getting, it looks to be about 40 teams.

cool, will see you there. Hopefully the rain will move on out.

On Thursday last week there were 43 teams, friday was the deadline. We should be getting more info soon as to our spaces. From the map it looks like they predicted a large turn out. I'm chomping at the bit to get there!

I was ready to get there on Sunday morning. It is sad, we had just finished a competition and I am already itching to get to the next one.

We'll be there

My hubby will get in Thursday night really late...and I'll get in Friday night late.

Just got a listing of the teams. Still trying to decipher the list against the layout plot but it looks like we're in spot 10.

Safe trip to all the teams and Good Luck!

2 Fat Drunks Cookin
Bad to the Bone
BBQR's Delight
BigHawgh & Frens
Blazen BBQ
Blindog's Outlaw BBQ Gang
Block USA
BurnOneBBQ
Cajun Que Krewe
Delta Cookers
Delta Smoke
DILLIGAF
Dirty Dog Cooking Team
Dirty Sow Grillers
Get Your Rub On BBQ
J&J redneck
K & K Kookers
Kickin' Back Cookers
Kill & Grill BBQ Team
Learn2Q.com
Mason Dixon Swine
morgansmoknmeats
Partners-n-Swine
Perfect Smoke
Ponderosa BBQ
Q We Do BBQ
QueTPies
Red Neck Grillers
Retro Roasters
Ritters BBQ
Rock City Smokers
Rollin' Rumps
Shop's Open
Smelly Butts BBQ
Smokin' Razorbacks
Spanky's Meat BBQ
Tater 2
Team Moo Mouton
Tennessee Trio
The Big Pig
The Pork Jesters
Wachouia Wacky Warriors
Wild Hogs

Perfect smoke it looks like your right across the way from us. We will be there about 10am and will say hi.

Yep.....we're gonna try to be there right at 8.....at least that's the plan. :wink:

Back