My Weekend

Mutha Chicken BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well Fella's this weekend we had our first baseball tournement.
We did well, Finished third overall, Missed out on the championship game on one pitch. But that's how the ball bounces. We decided that every weekend we will do a saturday family dinner, as a team. So here are the before pics.
IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

We had to ruff it this weekend, Was pretty cold out so a teammate brought out something a little nicer than a sleeping bag.
IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

We played both games saturday and won both, We headed up to the home and had the pig, 2 beer can chickens, 40 burgers, 3 fatties, and a couple of packs of what else.....Hot dogs.
IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

We won the first 2 on Sunday, And lost in the top of the 6th gave up 3 runs with a 2 run lead. Oh well. We are off again next weekend to another one. Will have to see if I can outdo this one. And My little one had an awsome time. Hit his first homerun in a game. Has hit a ton of them in practice the last couple of years but never in a game. So all and all was a great weekend.Can't wait untill Summer.
IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Sorry to be the doating dad, But was a great weekend, And a great time.

Whatever happened to hot dogs and peanuts at the baseball game. WOW, that looks good.

Bet you were the envy of the other teams. Congrats to the kid

now that is doing the tournament in style

Way to go and congrats to you and the team

Little League is awesome, huh? I have 4 boys currently playing baseball. 3 different divisions. We spend 6 days a week at park. Most of the day on Saturday is spent at park. I can't wait to BBQ one of these Saturdays. Last year, I made smoked tri-tip sandwiches and spare ribs. They were a great hit and have had request continually since last year. Can't wait to get that done again!!

Man your kid will never forget you supporting him in Little League. Love my Pops to death , but he always had to work during my playing days! Welp, he did help pay for my equipment and travels expenses, lol!

WTG, Mutha!

Good form on your young pitcher there.

Pig looks good too.

First off thanks guy's, Was truely an amazing weekend. we are going to do another tournement next weekend. Although I now have to come up with something to top this one..................:eek:

Good form on your young pitcher there.

Pig looks good too.

Thanks, We have worked hard all winter getting his form down and his new swing. Payed off as soon as he hit a home run Dead center. Probly 240. Not bad for a 10yr old.

He was really down on himself for striking out looking twice. But he sat 11 out of 12 he faced in his first game. And was doing really well in the second game, Untill he gave up 3 runs on errors.He was out of gas and left a couple hanging up in the zone. But hey, There is always another game.

That looks awesome. You forgot the apple in the pigs mouth though.

I have always wanted to do a whole pig but haven’t had the occasion present it self yet. I am surprised you have not been given more chit for the lighter fluid in the top picture. Other than that looks amazing.

We lost 11-12. My kids played defense like they had cement in thier shoes. I coulda given your pig a hat and glove and he would have helped us.

Great pics brother!

We lost 11-12. My kids played defense like they had cement in thier shoes. I coulda given your pig a hat and glove and he would have helped us.

Great pics brother!

Fin, I remember days like that when i was coaching. Just have to blow it off and keep on keeping on.

Nothing wrong with being a doting father -

So where was this tourney??? I see you are in Wilm.... surprised I didn't get a wiff of that porker and find you....

That is an awesome experience you had there. Your son and his team will never forget it!

I might BBQ for my son's team this summer.

I'm gonna miss summer ball. My son goes to college this fall.

I remember the little league days. He pitched in the District finals two years in a row, when he was 10 and 11. Pitched 4 shut-out innings each year but we always lacked in the pen.

Jeff

Nothing wrong with being a doting father -

So where was this tourney??? I see you are in Wilm.... surprised I didn't get a wiff of that porker and find you....

Down in Rehobeth beach, Going to Pasadena MD next weekend. And then Little league kicks in so we will wait until June for the next one.

Back