How the McRib is made...

chefman316

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just in case you want to know :eek:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoMzhStPNk"]Our food. Your questions. What are McRib patties made of? - YouTube[/ame]

Quit goofing around with posting videos, and develop me a McCopy of the KFC Nashville Hot Chicken ... I'm lovin' it!! :wink:

Hated their stuff before I learned how to do a bit of home cooking and double hate it now. Wouldn't eat that crud for free. But to each they own!

Hated their stuff before I learned how to do a bit of home cooking and double hate it now. Wouldn't eat that crud for free. But to each they own!

On that account you also don't eat, sausage, hot dogs, brats, spam, Bologna, lunch meats, pepperoni, frozen burgers, etc...

I don't see any difference.

On that account you also don't eat, sausage, hot dogs, brats, spam, Bologna, lunch meats, pepperoni, frozen burgers, etc...

I concur...........other than people not liking mcdonalds in general.

Love me some McRib sammies. Always have and always will.

I know for sure that their double cheese burger is the worst beef ever. It smells horrible even when it is fresh from the counter. Let it stand for 1 hour and you will not wait to throw up :eek:

Strange response....

Maybe I don't like the sauce (I dont)....or the bread (meh take or leave)...or the meat itself (couldnt tell through that horrid sauce)....why would I be banned from eating a brat just cuz I don't like the mcrib? Maybe I prefer sourcing meat through local small farms who raise animals in a manner congruent with their nature (I do) with minimal processing, zero preservatives or additives. Perhaps I don't like fast food in general, and although I can't put a finger on why, it tastes completely innedible after not eating it for a while (true for many I know). Lotsa reasons really...main one is i make better food for my own tastes at my house in under 5 minutes. Like I said though....to each their own! Plenty disagree with me judging by how many of these things are sold.

Strange response....

Maybe I don't like the sauce (I dont)....or the bread (meh take or leave)...or the meat itself (couldnt tell through that horrid sauce)....why would I be banned from eating a brat just cuz I don't like the mcrib? Maybe I prefer sourcing meat through local small farms who raise animals in a manner congruent with their nature (I do) with minimal processing, zero preservatives or additives. Perhaps I don't like fast food in general, and although I can't put a finger on why, it tastes completely innedible after not eating it for a while (true for many I know). Lotsa reasons really...main one is i make better food for my own tastes at my house in under 5 minutes. Like I said though....to each their own! Plenty disagree with me judging by how many of these things are sold.

I'll give you taste but minimal processing is a long stretch for even farm to table processed meats for any "natural foods". Based on the response you don't eat any of the processed foods I mentioned. Good for you.

Any processed or cured meat has been under the gun for nitrates consumption lately. Bacon, pastami, corned beef, salt pork, to the list. Canned veggies loaded with salt. Not to mention BBQ in general is not a healthy choice or even grilled foods creating carcinogenic PAH's on your food.

So you only eat unprocessed close to home meats and fresh veggies. We can all strive to follow your example. Cudos to you and hat off to the dedication.

Edit: I don't eat fast food either other than once a year because it's there.

I'll give you taste but minimal processing is a long stretch for even farm to table processed meats for any "natural foods". Based on the response you don't eat any of the processed foods I mentioned. Good for you.

Any processed or cured meat has been under the gun for nitrates consumption lately. Bacon, pastami, corned beef, salt pork, to the list. Canned veggies loaded with salt. Not to mention BBQ in general is not a healthy choice or even grilled foods creating carcinogenic PAH's on your food.

So you only eat unprocessed close to home meats and fresh veggies. We can all strive to follow your example. Cudos to you and hat off to the dedication.

Edit: I don't eat fast food either other than once a year because it's there.

As they say..."the dose makes the poison". No need to live only on pristine food and blessed water, but I do my best to choose my battles so to speak. :biggrin1:

Beers in, mcrib out for instance!

As to bbq and carcinogens....well I view current discoveries through an evolutionary lens. We have been cooking meat over open fires since humans became humans so I'm not overly concerned on that one. Eating it with veggies helps, and in particular certain herbs and spices do as well.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLMTKoayQlM"]How to Clone a McRib Sandwich - with Todd Wilbur - YouTube[/ame]

I did this

Back