*** 2018 Chicago Area Brethren Summer Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :) - Saturday, August 11, 2018

OK... Let's get this rolling. We get 40+ folks at the winter lunch, but a summer event where we cook (and drink) for some reason only gets a dozen or so :confused:

I will bring my PK360 and will probably do some wings.

Who else?

I created a FB event and sent bulk PMs to past participants in our events, but please spread the word!

I should be able to make it. Put me on the list, Ronelle! If anything changes I'll let you know. Should I bring the shirley?

Yay! :thumb:

My nephew's getting married that day.

Boo. :sad:

Sadly I'll miss it this year.

I'll raise one to the Brethren and the Brethren can raise one to those of us who cannot make it.

Yay! :thumb:

My nephew's getting married that day.

Boo. :sad:

Sadly I'll miss it this year.

I'll raise one to the Brethren and the Brethren can raise one to those of us who cannot make it.

OK... That's an allowable absence :-D Congrats to your nephew!

From last year. One of these was much better than the other...

FC6v4fih.jpg

VERY true!!!:shock:

Finally picked a date on my weekend off! Problem is that is the same day as my 45th class reunion I'm already committed to. :sad: If there is a last minute change, I'll let you know.

Finally picked a date on my weekend off! Problem is that is the same day as my 45th class reunion I'm already committed to. :sad: If there is a last minute change, I'll let you know.

On course :-D. Enjoy the reunion, and if things change, come on over!

Back