Knife Roll or Case????

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Anybody have a recomendation on a knife roll? Or a carrying case?

I have both but prefer the roll when traveling.

I bought this one. I really like it. Center section consists of large pockets to hold spoons, tongs, thermos, etc..

Thanks guys that gives me some good choices. Sometimes I guess I'm too lazy to research myself lol

I have a Messermeister Hard case. I found it on CL for a screamin' $15 and its nice to store my knives in, but I don't like it at comps. It takes up too much space when folded open, it zips backwards for me since I'm a Lefty, and since I do almost all my prep at home, I'm thinking blade guards or knife vaults on my slicer and utility might be the way I roll next season.

I get my 14" into my new bag snuggly!

Jorge where did you find a sheath for Cimeter, I am having problems with the curve?

I get my 14" into my new bag snuggly!

Jorge where did you find a sheath for Cimeter, I am having problems with the curve?

I got a large one for a chef's knife from Ambrosi Bros. in Kansas City, and introduced one end to a propane torch to get the curve. I need to do that again, and tether it to the knife this time:laugh:

I got a large one for a chef's knife from Ambrosi Bros. in Kansas City, and introduced one end to a propane torch to get the curve. I need to do that again, and tether it to the knife this time:laugh:

LoL, thanks! I have found my finger dripping with blood on occasion by not having the appropriate sheath for my beast :redface:

Back