• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Shannon, IL payouts?

B

Buster Dog BBQ

I didnt find anything on their web site. Those of you who competed at Shannon, is the payout to the top 5 or top 10 per category? Thanks.

You'd think I would know this. But I want to say it's to 10... For sure real nice ribbons for top 10.

Don't go for the payouts. Go for the experience. If you get a call in "The Field", be proud no mater what is in the envelope.

Having cooked Shannon for the last 5 years. Nothing is more special than the ribbons and the plaque's from the contest... Fortunately, I have had some luck out there and have a couple in my collection...

Defending Illinois State Sausage Champion.... :roll:

Don't go for the payouts. Go for the experience. If you get a call in "The Field", be proud no mater what is in the envelope.
App is in the mail. Never cooked Illinois before. Should be fun.

Exactly Ron. I need all the help I can get. Plus it has a nice ring to as a title... Oh and the chicks dig it.... :cool:

Hey Powyboy, is this sausage thing a big deal? I might be able to acquire some raw product:wink::icon_shy

This was my first ever KCBS contest that I did. It was crazy to start out in the Field. I missed a call in Sausage by like half a point.

Hey Powyboy, is this sausage thing a big deal? I might be able to acquire some raw product:wink::icon_shy

My girls will just steal it. Folks don't understand that German sausage from Texas. My girls though have complex pallets. .... ;) I've done real good with Brown and Serve dunked in butter....

My girls will just steal it. Folks don't understand that German sausage from Texas. My girls though have complex pallets. .... ;) I've done real good with Brown and Serve dunked in butter....

That sounds like Waffle House?

Anybody know of cheap flights into the area? Which airport?
Fuel costs are making it prohibitive to drive up.

Back