food warmer

R

redbandit98

Well, its that time of the year again when I go to the store and the first thing Im greeted by is all the huge turkey roasters that are in the front of all the stores. I think to myself every year I should buy a couple to put my pulled pork/beef whatever in for when I have big cookouts. I usually just buy the disposable aluminum pans at Sams but lots of times people come and go and it gets cold fast. I also cook for the people here at work a lot and not everyone can eat at the same time. I was wondering if anyone uses any of those buffet style warmers? I looked and couldnt really find one that holds the "fullsize" pans like I use. Most have 2.5 quart pans. I dont really know how big that is without seeing one as Im no in the rest buisiness. I found this one...which is a little pricey but seems to be the biggest one I could find. What do you guys think? Buy a few of the cheaper roasters and have more capacity? I need one that is electric, I cant have fire in the building at work..:mod:
http://www.compactappliance.com/NBS...en_Electrics>Warming_Trays>NBS3SLP&src=AMZCSE
thanks

I use the roasters you are talking about in the house. Works great.
WIsWeeP0w08iRGbj8cbh7DbThkxNlLtKNOJoWUal4EoFBUeo07SNtqWYTH3Z8jUhUMak5rLzdr851QSqeTo9gOoUvkl6rXoCMqbapOos4VLZV5V7i0bxaC_bJDmBBiFLXMPmkrF0gt80MBEwn760wHQb1rjaYKEBFc3VRNDfZ2UZTqkkHxw

30 quart? wow, I checked online and couldnt find anything that big. I would be happy to find one in like an 18 quart that had a chaffing dish insert. I will look around some more. thanks for the tip.

yes, like those :p. Being as though I would need two of them since they only hold one fullsize pan, getting a few roasters would be quite a bit cheaper. Thanks for the link.

yes, like those :p. Being as though I would need two of them since they only hold one fullsize pan, getting a few roasters would be quite a bit cheaper. Thanks for the link.

our walmart has those GE warmers/cookers on sale right now for $29 so i bought 3 more. :thumb:

Back