Jack room available wed/thurs.

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Flu hit me yesterday. I'm not looking forward to the drive, and I don't want to risk spreading it, especially if it is H1N1.

I've got a room for Wed. night, and one for Thurs. night at the Jameson Inn in Tullahoma. King, non smoking.

Anybody need it?

Sorry to hear your under the weather Jorge. Was really lookin forward to meeting you!
Get better brother!

Sorry you aren't feeling well. If it was Friday I may take you up on that. In any case, I hope you feel better soon.

dmp

Feel better!!! I've been taking care of Lauren. She has had 101 fever for over 3 days now.

Fark - there goes the Shiner connection. Sorry you're gonna miss out Jorge. Try to make it next year.

Major bummer!! :icon_frow Hope you get to feeling better soon Jorge!

I got an email from a friend today about placing an unpeeled onion in a bowl in each room to suck the flu out. I think the UNpeeled part is wrong but what have you got to lose? Hope you feel better

Sorry you won't be able to make it to Lynchburg. Was looking forward to meeting you. Get well soon.

Sorry to hear that Jorge, i know you were looking forward to it.

Lay low and get well soon! As always, if you need anything just let me know. I hear you can feed a cold Stromboli and wack it... I might know where to get some this weekend!!! :)

Feed it Templeton Rye ... one shot after another. Kill those weak cells

That purely sucks, Jorge!!! I'm sorry you're sick, and that we'll miss getting to see you!

Take care of yourself, Jorge.

It surely sounds like you should stay home in bed with a nurse!

Back