Bradley Smoker

D

dray

Just getting in to the smoking scene :rolleyes: and decided to start with one of the cheaper toys. I bought a used unit that came with a case of Alder disks. I tried it on pork chops - found a recipe online that said to smoke them for 2-4 hours at 220 degrees. Wound up with a batch of doggy chew toys....

I would love to access the recipe section - apparently one has to post a few times to validate you are not a spam-bot. Anyone that has any great tips or tricks with the Bradley - please let me know.

get your self a meat probe dont go by time go by internal temp .. and you cant go wrong

I appreciate the advice. I have looked around and found a Maverick Remote-Check Wireless that has high praise on Amazon. It apparently has built in recommended temps for different type of meat. I will give that a try and hopefully deny the dog anymore expensive chew toys.

Bradleys work very well, and you dont have to mind it constantly. Good Score. guys will say the discs are too pricy but hey, charcoal and chips or chunks ain't cheap either! We also need some pics or......

Back