THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought mine at the Grocery store a month ago...I was suprised they had it. Bought the vinegar sauce, the Q sauce and the rub. Did not care for the rub, but I really liked the sauces.

Maybe I just had bad luck with my order directly from blueshog.com but I think it took over a month when I ordered from bill in september. I called multiple times and never got a reply. Also ordered some from greatlakesbbqsupply and my order came in a few days so I would say go with them.

I looked on Amazon and find it hard to understand what you are ordering. Did they send you three bottles, one of each kind?

I just went on Amazon and remembered that it was very confusing. What I did was find it there being sold from Straub's Fine Grocers and I called them direct. The # is on their Amazon page, not sure if I can give it here.

They were great to deal with, fast shipping and got everything right.

Maybe I just had bad luck with my order directly from blueshog.com but I think it took over a month when I ordered from bill in september. I called multiple times and never got a reply. Also ordered some from greatlakesbbqsupply and my order came in a few days so I would say go with them.

I ordered in the last week of December and got it the first week of January. The only problem is one bottle was broken - the box was nto damaged so they to call the shipper. Never got a returned call.

Back