Coming soon from Oakridge BBQ

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen Mike post this yet, but it's on the Book of Face and I figured the Brethren would be excited...

Introducing Oakridge BBQ's newest rub prototype... SPOGOS ~ Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Onion & Other Spices

Our owner and Master Blender, Michael J. Trump will be walking around giving out free samples at the American Royal Barbeque this weekend. So, if you see him, be sure to stop and ask for your sample!

SPOGOS - Pronounced /'spaw-gōs/ - is our Master Blender Michael Trump's interpretation of the classic S.P.O.G. (salt, pepper, onion, garlic) rub. Balanced salt and a healthy black pepper punch, with earthy mid-tones from porcini mushrooms and savory herbal subtleties that linger on your palate making you want more and more.

nwYsmP5.png

CINCHOUSE just looked over my shoulder and read the prototype label.. "Yes, please! Other stuff you've bought from them has been great."

She also chuckled and seconded Andy's meme...

I think that says quite a lot if Momma's impressed by "KCMike & The Boys."

Oh man, need to get my hands on this. I just looked on Oakridge BBQ's site and realized I have every one of their rubs with exception to the Experimental Edition Scorpion Chile Rub (sold out) and the Venison and Wild Game. Turns out that I must like their stuff :thumb:

Oh man, need to get my hands on this. I just looked on Oakridge BBQ's site and realized I have every one of their rubs with exception to the Experimental Edition Scorpion Chile Rub (sold out) and the Venison and Wild Game. Turns out that I must like their stuff :thumb:

Try the Venison and Wild Game on some pork chops :thumb:

Again!? Sheesh. This ain't your average grocery store Chili Powder. Just sayin'.
Yes, I've noticed that too... Candice has an extra-special axe to grind when it comes to chile peppers and my rubs... LOL! :mod: :mod: :mod:

Back