Creekstone Farm ribeyes

halfcocked

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just made my first order from Creekstone. Four 24 oz. cowboys for $98 (special offer). Please assure me that this was not a mistake.

Last edited:
It sounds like a solid offer, and breaks down to $16.33/lb. I'd say that is a pretty good deal since that is probably in the neighborhood of supermarket prices, and if the quality is better, then I would say a home run. Be sure to report that fact back to us.

Never ordered from them directly, but the my distributor has had there briskets for a while. They are awesome. Heard some bad stories from their delivery/shipment side, but no experience.

Their strip loins are often on sale and pretty darn delicious. Have a loin dry aging as we converse. The top sirloin steaks were some of the best sirloin cuts I've ever had with exceptional marbling.

Both wonderful USDA prime grade goodness. Bummed I missed the cowboy deal.

I order from Creekstone a lot. Never have I been disappointed especially with the cowboy ribeyes. Done a bunch of them and they're really good.

gKN688oh.jpg

vWp7hzNh.jpg

PfdY2PZh.jpg

yGIrkNQh.jpg

Now I'm enthused to try one of them when they arrive next week. Only need to get a small party together since the two of us would eat on that for a week lol. Bought them to take up north next month visiting son and family.

I order from Creekstone a lot. Never have I been disappointed especially with the cowboy ribeyes. Done a bunch of them and they're really good.

gKN688oh.jpg

vWp7hzNh.jpg

PfdY2PZh.jpg

yGIrkNQh.jpg
That looks great. I'm thinking of going the sous vide rout. I did a filet (tenderloin steak) that way last night (the first attempt) and it really turned out great. Just wondering if I can get that bone in the bath all right.

I order from them a lot and have not been disappointed. Their prime ribeyes seems quite good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't remember who it was but they had a Creekstone Brisket (Prime) and it looked killer

Back