Burritos-Two Nights In A Row

Nice burritos! been doing quite a few around here recently

Thanks Tom! Heck yeah. I can do a burrito nearly everyday.

Double burritos!!!! I'm not sure if the world is ready for such a bold statement just coming out of hibernation, but I am! Nice meals.

:laugh: Thanks Ron!

OUTSTANDING That there is GOOD EATS

Thanks George!

That looks delicious! Better than what we got from the little local Mexican store the other day..... But that last pic.....I think you could have done it!

Thanks Eckie! I bet. Usually over sauced and hardly any meat in there with just fillers. I hear you.

Well I thought I enjoyed the bean and cheese burrito I just had for lunch...:pout:

Actually I did - ignorance being bliss and all that - I would have gladly traded though - very nice indeed, Sako! :hungry:

Still gotta work on my burrito rolling skills - getting there, but not the tight tight I'm looking for just yet. Guess eating more burritos is key.

Great stuff & hope yer having a great weekend!

With all the BS going on in the country I can count on you Sako to bring me back to what's important... Thanks Sako. :thumb:

Any houses for sale,,,,,,,next door ???
I’d love to be ur neighbor !!!!!!

As soon as I saw "Burritos Two Nights in a Row" in the title of this thread, I knew exactly who posted it! For the record, this past week I had nachos for lunch 4 days in a row. I think you and I are the only people here that would do that...

Anyway, fantastic looking burritos, Sako!

Absolutely! Nachos. You got me thinking now. :hungry:

Thanks Richard!

Well I thought I enjoyed the bean and cheese burrito I just had for lunch...:pout:

Actually I did - ignorance being bliss and all that - I would have gladly traded though - very nice indeed, Sako! :hungry:

Still gotta work on my burrito rolling skills - getting there, but not the tight tight I'm looking for just yet. Guess eating more burritos is key.

Great stuff & hope yer having a great weekend!

Thanks brother!

I do love bean and cheese burritos also and would've gladly traded. :thumb:

Hope your having a great weekend!

Oh and I learned by watching the guys behind the counter roll my burritos at a few places and caught on. A few ways of doing but watch them close next time your getting a burro.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
With all the BS going on in the country I can count on you Sako to bring me back to what's important... Thanks Sako. :thumb:

I hear you Bill! :sad:

Thank you sir!

Back