Bob's MOINK burger

landarc

somebody shut me the fark up.
(Please note, use of the word MOINK in this context was submitted and approved with comment by IMBAS)

I felt it was time to re-enter the fray and make a Brethren Throwdown entry again. So, burgers it would be, but, how to make something a little different, There would be so many good burgers. Well, you can never go wrong with MOINK-like objects.

Pacific Prairies 93% ground beef (grass pasture finished)
Applegate Farms un-cured bacon, extra thin
Simply Marvelous Seafood Experimental rub, Landarc Top Rub
Local White Cheddar Cheese
Cake Box bun
Jalapeno-roasted garlic mayonnaise

MOINK burger patties were cooked over a 250F oak lump charcoal fire with pecan chunks.

Lazzari oak lump charcoal, Restaurant grade, unmarked bag, Mexico sourced
Weber pecan chunks

P4120007.jpg
P4120009.jpg
P4120012.jpg
P4120014.jpg
P4120018.jpg

Dang Lando...looks really good!
So good that I've to put it on the menu @ McPhu's!

Note...you almost made my idea of an experiment I want to try out this weekend.:cool:

Dang Lando...looks really good!
So good that I've to put it on the menu @ McPhu's!

Note...you almost made my idea of an experiment I want to try out this weekend.:cool:
MOINK Ball sliders? Tiny brioche buns, grilled onions and a MOINK Ball? Is that your idea?

MOINK Ball sliders? Tiny brioche buns, grilled onions and a MOINK Ball? Is that your idea?

Yep...sort of.
I'm getting too obvious ey....or maybe I allready was...:becky:
Man I'm getting very hungry looking at that burger again!

Phubby (HannekeMod), I gave that idea some serious thought, but, could not find the slider buns I wanted and did not feel like making brioche just for that. I still think it would be incredible.

I'm gonna try to find those buns,some guys on the Dutch forum used those so I know they exist over here.

Off topic:so that's who you meant...do you know her?:confused:

From Twitter, I see her there., she logs in and chats from time to time, like every night.

WonderPhul world we call BBQ!
Nice to hear!
I thought you was talking about Jeanie Lando.:becky:

Back