The MOAB-First smoke

Bigdog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Well, I finally did it. Fired up the MOAB. Tried to roll it to the backyard. Got it stuck after only 3 feet. :eek: Ended up renting plywood from the HD.

Takes longer than a Bandera to get up to speed, but when you do, she holds temps like a champ. Actually uses less wood too. :icon_cool

Water pan sucks. Only 1 in deep, water is gone after 30 min. Will work on this one.

Space is huge. Did a ham, butt, sausage, fatties, chicken, chuckies, and a whole rack of MOINK balls and has plenty of space.

Evaluation: 9 out of 10. Water pan brought it down a point.

Ya, ya, ya. No pics. Bite me. :twisted:

you've had that thing all this time and this is the first time you fired her up? wow

:roll:Dont believe a word ya said. I dont even think the MOAB is in your back yard...

Too bad about the waterpan...and camera.

Being still new here, I googled "MOAB" got 2 returns. Moab,Utah. and ,"Mother Of All Bombs" also Military Nomenclature "Massive Ordnance Air Bomb". So I'm a Little Confused. Could someone clarify this to me Please.Cause if "BigDog" is trying to Q on a Surplus Bomb, I'm staying as far away from KS as possible .

MOAB was a cooker phil made that is THE MOTHER OF ALL BANDERA's. Now that phil parted with it, to phil it means MOTHER OF ALL BICEPS.

I'm also a newbie and have read about the MOAB and at least found out what it was in the Acronym list. Would be nice to see pictures since this seems to be a one off smoker. Also, could someone please update the Acronmy list and the Post Titles. Both seem to be out of date.

It's about farking time you used that baby!

But...

Where's the SPAM?

I rarly used water in the pan.. Run it dry, its so big, that it still performs the same funcion and you can put some water directly in the bottom of the chamber if u want moisture.

Somebody send him some SPAM and a box of cake mix...

Back