Youtube channel that's half decent

I watch a lot of Malcolm Reed, his style of video just works for me and got me interested in this style of cooking. I also enjoy T-Roy cooks and allthingsbbq.

Malcolm has a podcast now and I've been listening to them for a few days when I'm on the road. One I listened to last night (I think was from July 2018) had them talking about resources for learning about barbecue. Malcolm's wife gave the BBQ Brethren a shoutout as a great source of information for novices and beginners.

I watch and enjoy most of the ones previously mentioned.
I would like to add Cooking With Ry to the list.
Backyard griller, like me, has some good pointers and urges you to try your own spin on things.
My Drunk Kitchen is good for a laugh or two in small doses.

Harry soo, T-Roy, Ballistic BBQ and Malcom Reed. Been watching a little Baby Back Maniac here and there. I turned out my first good brisket after watching a few of Harrys videos.

Never really been a fan of BBQ pit boys because I don't like the narration they do. Plus getting told "you gotta check this out" all the time is repetitive and boring.

Agree with all of the above. I’ll add Pitmaster X. Very well produced. Looks like he makes good BBQ... even from the Netherlands!

Atbbq, Malcom Reed, cooking with Sam, t Roy...those are my main cooking ones. I’ve copied many, many of Malcom’s and chef Tom’s stuff and they are usually fantastic

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I personally am not a fan of Harry Soo's videos, he seems a little full of himself and borders on condescending sometimes. How to BBQ Right and All Things BBQ are my go to channels.

My top 4 are probably:
1) How to BBQ Right
2) Chef Tom at ATBBQ
3) PitmasterX
4) Cowboy Kent Rollins

T-Roy, BabyBackManiac, Aim'em and Claim'em are up there too.

I agree with all of the top 6-8 youtube channel posters listed here. I've learned tons of tips and techniques from them but find that I am paring down the list lately, particularly those few that refer to their food as "bad boys".

I like most of what has already been mentioned, and you can learn a lot, but most of them, are buy this rub and sauce, put it on this meat, and cook it like this. If you want to learn about spices, and blending flavors, I really like Steven Raichlen's Project Smoke and Project Fire, on PBS. https://www.pbs.org/search/?q=Steven+Raichlen

Not related to BBQ, but if you like Cajun food, I really Like Heath Sampey. I haven't seen anything new from him, in a long time, but what is there is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrHeath1124/videos

Hard to find any channels that aren't just shills these days.

All Things BBQ has the best production. Tom is all business and very creative. I've always stuck to the basics with BBQ but he pushes the boundaries and creates great meals.

I personally am not a fan of Harry Soo's videos, he seems a little full of himself and borders on condescending sometimes. How to BBQ Right and All Things BBQ are my go to channels.

I can see how someone could take Harry as condescending but I think he does a far better job of explaining how and why he does things. Most guys say "see this chunk of meat I trimmed up? Now it's going onto my xyz grill". Harry actually explains and shows you how to do it. Hell, I didn't know what the money muscle was until I watched his videos.

T-Roy
Aim’me and claim’em
Smokin joes pit bbq
Sam the cooking guy

Back