Texas Pepper Jelly

I haven't used their product specifically, but I've been cutting Blues Hog with jap jelly for MOINKs and been loving it. I put some on ribs, too - I will be doing it again and again :thumb:

I'll have to check some of that stuff out - looks farkin tasty! :hungry:

Yes yes yes yes and yes! Their Apple Cherry Habanero Rib Candy is farking GREAT! Also, their pepper jellies make a nice ingredient too in several applications.

I haven't used their product specifically, but I've been cutting Blues Hog with jap jelly for MOINKs and been loving it. I put some on ribs, too - I will be doing it again and again :thumb:

I'll have to check some of that stuff out - looks farkin tasty! :hungry:

Wow that sounds tasty. Will have to try that.

Use it regularly. Favorites are Texas Tropical, Texas Passion, Pineapple are great for glazes on ribs and chicken.
The have a Raspberry HAbenero that is the bomb poured over a block of cream cheese and devoured with crackers of your choice.
Craig Sherry the owner is a class guy and provides great customer service.
Has other products like Bird BAth and Rib Candy that are great as well.

The JellyMan is known as Texana on this forum. Great products, and great service!

In the interest of full disclosure, Craig is a personal friend. That being said, order a sampler pack and give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Edit: Don't tell him that you know me. He's liable to charge you double!;)

We LOVE his products!!! Have a couple of boxes of different stuff to play with.

The JellyMan is known as Texana on this forum. Great products, and great service!

In the interest of full disclosure, Craig is a personal friend. That being said, order a sampler pack and give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Our first order was this one. I mainly got it so I could have the Texas Star in addition to the jellies.:becky:

6jarstarlg.jpg

I like the pineapple habanero on ribs. Got a jar with Texas bbq rubs.

I have several of his products and particularly love the peach.

Ken

Ihrer's Fires

yup it is indeed great stuff

order some you can't go wrong

Yes it's a great product and they ship super quick. I personally like the strawberry and tropical habanero flavors but still have a few left to try from the sampler I got. We recently tried some with club crackers and cream cheese as shown on their website and it was ridiculous to say the least. That appetizer will be served at any party I throw for now on!

Back