Roll Call. Inside 30 days. The Big Pig Gig Menomonee Falls WI

Trainwreck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I heard they are up to 31 teams. Fat Andy's Backyard BBQ will be there. Anyone else going?

trying to get stuff lined up not sure yet.

The web site shows 32 if i counted correctly.

We'll be there and we'll have the coffee pot on on Saturday morning. I should also have bags of whole bean coffee available for $10/bag for those who didn't get theirs at the previous Wisconsin competitions or need more.

Has anyone received their info packet for the contest yet?

I just emailed Toni and if they will have us TippyCanoe BBQ Crew is in!

I'm not going because of lack of communication from the organizer... Plus the prize fund is all messed up. Oh and Tippy is going... :wink:

You guys are gonna make me blush:icon_blush: Grandpa always said it was better to be lucky than good:becky:

This weekend is as good as any for this crazy little run to come to an end, it sure has been a fun ride though:-D I agree that the payout is messed up:crazy:

Looking forward to seeing a few brethren!!

Sorry if this is a dumb question but at competitions like this do the competitors sell to the general public at all or do they just BBQ for the judges?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but at competitions like this do the competitors sell to the general public at all or do they just BBQ for the judges?

As competitors we are not allowed to sell or vend to the public but if you stop by some of the brethren teams may share a little I know we usually do. If you do make it there stop by and introduce your self.

Got the information e-mail today. Was anyone else surprised that they weren't providing electricity? The entry form didn't say they would, but nothing said that they wouldn't. I have a generator so it's no problem for me, but I wonder if it will be for others.

I got an email today with the information from the organizer. I would assume you should be getting your info shortly. We will be hosting the 9:22 and we will have the chocolate milk for those that require it.

I think it said on the app that there wouldn't be electric. Her eleft said all they had were 20 x 20 spots left?

As competitors we are not allowed to sell or vend to the public but if you stop by some of the brethren teams may share a little I know we usually do. If you do make it there stop by and introduce your self.
Thanks Coz, I will for sure stop by and introduce myself.

Damn I did not see that IOWA boy was comin... Lookin forward to seein ya again Joe. If she is out of the big spots I hope she aint worried about the extra 2 or 3 feet.

if she's outta the big spots I hope she aint worried about an extra 20 feet for me:crazy:

i guess I've got other options, I just need to know one way or the other!!

Back