Opening for One Team - Smokin' on Big Creek

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Bear w/ me. Posting from my cell. Got msg that a team had to cancel due to serious health issue. Have spot for 1 more team this weekend. email bigcreekbbq@embarqmail.com if interested.

Bump... anybody??? No one has called yet so it's still on the table!

Sorry Jeff, too far away for me.

That is very tempting, but I have'nt even taken the motorhome outta storage yet!
Good luck in gettin it filled!

That is very tempting, but I have'nt even taken the motorhome outta storage yet!
Good luck in gettin it filled!

Motorhome??? Come on, don't be a lightweight! :lol: Besides, it's gonna be only in the 40's Friday night. Who needs a motorhome for that? :wink:

Sorry Bud... I've got the PelletEnvy class this weekend... I was really tempted until I realized the dates...

Sorry Bud... I've got the PelletEnvy class this weekend... I was really tempted until I realized the dates...

Double crap. I was hopping that you could have brought the M.O.A.B. with you. I would even of let you cook on it.

Double crap. I was hopping that you could have brought the M.O.A.B. with you. I would even of let you cook on it.
Nice try bud... I'm actually glad I didn't try to bring it down to you over Christmas... We counted 30+ cars and trucks in the ditch just on the way down.....:eek:

How much is the entry fee? Would you rather have the help or comp team?

Nice try bud... I'm actually glad I didn't try to bring it down to you over Christmas... We counted 30+ cars and trucks in the ditch just on the way down.....:eek:

Yup. Sure glad that you didn't do that.

Yup. Sure glad that you didn't do that.
Trust me, I was ready to bring her on down.... Once I got to KC (after almost 11.5 hours on a 8.5 hour trip) I was kinda glad I wasn't pulling the trailer....

Trust me, I was ready to bring her on down.... Once I got to KC (after almost 11.5 hours on a 8.5 hour trip) I was kinda glad I wasn't pulling the trailer....

I know Bro. and I really appreciate that.

How much is the entry fee? Would you rather have the help or comp team?

Shane, we need you and Vern to be volunteers! LOL! We're short this year!! DArned Lenten season is keeping away all our Catholic friends who don't want to be tempted by meat! :lol: Actually, they all have a fish fry at church so...

Shane, we need you and Vern to be volunteers! LOL! We're short this year!! DArned Lenten season is keeping away all our Catholic friends who don't want to be tempted by meat! :lol: Actually, they all have a fish fry at church so...

Where's that church? I want fried fish......:p

Back