Double Bacon and Cheese Smashburger

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After 3 days of roasting various meats on my new open pit rotisserie over Christmas, I went back to the basics for dinner.

Grass fed beef seasoned with Q-Salt and cooked on the Blackstone (smashburgers rock!), bacon, havarti cheese, grilled onions on a CWB

e35e601c10bf823146f056113b0a0eb6.jpg

It was tasty!

Last edited:
Man crush in progress.

Damn, burger is my favorite cut of beef.

Looks great! Is the picture in some sort of light box? A little pam on that top bun, and it would pop put of the screen even more. Great photo.

Looks great! Is the picture in some sort of light box? A little pam on that top bun, and it would pop put of the screen even more. Great photo.

I was playing with my new lighting and props that Santa brought me.

Two table top photography lights, tripod w/remote shutter and the slab of acacia wood the burger is sitting on.

Thanks for the tip. I am trying to up my photography game a little

I was hooked on bacon cheese smashburgers on my 36 for a while too. Was even loading the balckstone 17 intot he truck and having trailgate partys at friends houses and shops..

Then winter hit hard.. damn thing just doesnt cook the same in below freezing temps. Between the propane pressure dropping and the ambient temps cooling the top of the meats its just not the same.

i would normally say I need to move to florida, but its snowing there too today.

Back