TQ and Tyler 250 signature series trailer build

I can't believe how many of these high quality cookers you and your son are pumping out.

Another awesome build, thanks for sharing!!!

post_new.gif
Today, 11:38 AM
Teamfour thank you for the kind words

polishdon We have been blessed to have people that allow us to build these cookers for them. Who knows we may just do this fulltime one day. There are certainly many, many excellent builders out there that build quality cookers, we just want quality at an affordable price with never any compromise in quality and integrity. Thanks for your kind words also!!!

Everything about that screams quality. That smoker should be in use for years to come. Looks great.

Great work Paul. You and Tyler are second to none.

I cant say enough about the job you and Tyler did on my smoker.

If anyone is looking for a top of the line smoker and priced cheaper than the other guys, pm TQ. You will have one hell of a smoker and you wont meet a nicer guy.

Thanks again Paul for the excellent smoker and new friendship

That looks great. You guys have mad skills. I hope I can weld 1/2 that good. You guys put out some awsome machines.
I guess I now know the high standerds to hold my self to now.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Panthers65 Thank you very much

bbqwilly I look foward to our visit tomorrow and I really appreciate all the Kudos we truly try to treat people the way we want to be treated

Jethro608 Wow!!!! I appreciate that and so does Tyler!!!! I am sure you do an excellent job yourself!!!!

Nuthin but a whole lotta beautiful right there! :clap2:

TQ - as many others have already said, that is some beautiful craftsmanship. I hope you are putting some kind of name and/or logo on the trailers. You should be getting credit for the work!

Another beautiful job Tuscaloosa and Tyler!! Love to see your work, it's top notch and high quality all the way! :cool::thumb:

Back