• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Something Fishy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Something Fishy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Something Fishy"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/18.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1966100_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1966431_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1969301_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1974745_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
1976220_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]Gadragonfly[/size]
1976581_Gadragonfly.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1976742_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]DaveMW[/size]
1976787_DaveMW.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1976887_ecode.jpg

I think if it were up to me I'd DQ all of them except the first two. They're the only ones I know are fish. The others could be made from just about anything.

I'm not 100% convinced that the first one is fish, I mean really it could be anything. All I know is that I'm going to use mine for a double entry if I could only find that never ending pork chop thread.

I'm not 100% convinced that the first one is fish, I mean really it could be anything. All I know is that I'm going to use mine for a double entry if I could only find that never ending pork chop thread.

You're right. I didn't notice before, but I think he cooked up one of his daughter's toys.

rainbow-reef-magic-action-trigger-fish.jpg

Well, since I'm not a fan of salmon, my choices were narrowed. I didn't want to vote for myself, either. I went with WWFBBQ because the flavors seemed right for that fish.

CD

You're right. I didn't notice before, but I think he cooked up one of his daughter's toys.

rainbow-reef-magic-action-trigger-fish.jpg
....:shock:

....seriously...this just gave me an idea.

I wish I had thought of this BEFORE this TD ended!:doh:

I could have cooked one of these instead, it would have been a shoe-in for the win...

Nemo3.jpg

Back