Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on folks, this thread has had over 5,000 views.
If each viewer pledged $6 we'd have already met the goal.

Please pledge whatever you can afford to help a Brother out.

Thanks to all of you that have pledged already
That's what I keep saying. The goal will be reached by many small pledges.

Last edited:
I will donate the combined total score of the Super Bowl. I also challenge all Super Bowl watchers to do the same. If I win my pool I will donate another $100. Let's make this happen for the Mista's.

That is extremely generous of you, and although I hate this game (Bronco's fan), I am now cheering for anyone to score

Y'know, rumor has it that there are Brethren that watch this thread just waiting for the chance to bump it back to the top of the page.

Yep, this thread is that important.

Thanks a lot juslearning!!!!!!

Every pledge helps out a ton :heh:

Folks this is very important to the Brethren, Niel is a great Brother and heck, he learned to cook brisket here!!!! Like so many of us have learned things from this great place some of us call home.

I greatly appreciate all the pledges that have come in and know that somehow we can make this happen for them. Please if you can pledge anything, every dollar is one closer to the goal of $30,000!

Smoke on Brothers and Sisters, and if you can find a way to give anything please do!

As of now there's 88 backers who've pledged $9,013 and there's only 18 days to go!!
That's a need of $1,166 a day!
I know we can chip away at that and get to Niel and Phillis's goal

VVVV Right there is the link to the Kickstarter page

pong-fist-bump.jpg

First day back at work after losing my manhood last week, not sure what the day has in store for me, so I hope that everyone keeps the Bigmista love rolling in my absence

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/351068472/bigmistas-barbecue-restaurant-build-out

Thanks UncleJJ, good on you Brother! :thumb:

Let's keep this rolling folks we're almost a third of the way there!

vvvv Just hit the Bigmista right below to go to the page to pledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back