• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Special - Rookie, Virgin, Amateur, FNG" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Special - Rookie, Virgin, Amateur, FNG" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Special - Rookie, Virgin, Amateur"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 1/8.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]SmokeInDaEye[/size]
1470145_SmokeInDaEye.jpg

[size=+2]Miguels244[/size]
1470615_Miguels244.jpg

[size=+2]Mat[/size]
1472408_Mat.jpg

[size=+2]samfsu #1[/size]
1473895_samfsu.jpg

[size=+2]samfsu #2[/size]
1475076_samfsu_2.png

[size=+2]Drew[/size]
1475107_Drew.jpg

[size=+2]Campfire Girl[/size]
1475599_Campfire_Girl.jpg

[size=+2]lunchman #1[/size]
1475619_lunchman.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H #1[/size]
1476791_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]campdude #1[/size]
1481048_campdude.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q #1[/size]
1481651_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]Grinchjr[/size]
1482651_Grinchjr.jpg

[size=+2]---k--- #1[/size]
1483085_---k---.jpg

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
1485264_KnuchlHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2q #2[/size]
1487197_R2Egg2q_2.jpg

[size=+2]lunchman #2[/size]
1487583_lunchman_2.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H #2[/size]
1488124_Wrench_H_2.jpg

[size=+2]Rich Parker[/size]
1488193_Rich_Parker.jpg

[size=+2]"Sparky"[/size]
1488302_Sparky.jpg

[size=+2]camdude #2[/size]
1488917_camdude_2.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H #3[/size]
1489548_Wrench_H_3.jpg

[size=+2]lunchman #3[/size]
1489775_lunchman_3.jpg

[size=+2]Groundhog66 #1[/size]
1493252_Groundhog66.jpg

[size=+2]Thunders Wife #1[/size]
1494439_Thunders_Wife_1.jpg

[size=+2]Thunders Wife #2[/size]
1494448_Thunders_Wife_2.jpg

[size=+2]Groundhog66 #2[/size]
1494494_Groundhog66_2.jpg

[size=+2]gtr[/size]
1498880_gtr.jpg

[size=+2]---k--- #2[/size]
1499270_---k---_2.jpg

[size=+2]sawyerrt10[/size]
1499610_sawyerrt10.jpg

[size=+2]bproffer[/size]
1499960_bproffer.jpg

[size=+2]C-Dub's[/size]
1499972_C-Dubs.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's a lot of entries. This could take me a while to even narrow it down much less vote. Great work by everyone, and thanks Chris for putting this on for all us rooks.

:shock: WoW!!! :shock:

There are 31 entries!:shock::shock::shock: This was freaking HUGE!:becky: This was also a lot of fun!:thumb: There were 20 pages in the Throwdown entry thread with 31 distinct entries!:cool: So much good food, good ideas and recipes, and fun shared in there.:cool:

Thank you everyone who entered, you have made this Throwdown a great success!:clap2: Please continue participating if you enjoyed this!:thumb:

Looking back at all of the Throwdowns, the most fun and most memorable ones are always the ones with the most participation. You get a lot of commentary that way, and a lot of ideas exchanged. In a way, everyone wins when we have so much interest and participation because of this, so I hope now that so many new people have now got a taste for the Throwdowns, that they continue participating and having this sort of fun with the regular throwdown "sluts" (for lack of a more proper term).:becky:

Thank you everyone, I hope you had as much fun as I do with these every week!:cool:

There are a lot of great entries here, I have no doubt this will boost the number of participants in future throwdowns. I have always had a bit of a dilemma when voting, I am torn between choosing the best pic or the entry I would most like to eat :confused:

WOW This was probably the most difficult to pick from There were some really awesome Pics here. Throwdown entries should increase. Had to go with Clint's as it was so creative

For me, this is easily the most difficult throwdown to choose a winner from. So MANY great entries. This could easily take a few days of deliberation.

This is beyond insane....all these entries look great. There isn't even one that I would
walk away from.

Seriously.....congratulations to everybody that entered; you have nothing to be
embarrassed about...everything looks great.

Now, down to serious business......Campfire Girl...are you married?

You will get asked that a lot; if you keep posting pics like that Prime Rib. Here's
a hint....just say your husband is a Navy Seal; and he's 6'5" and he'll be back
next week. That should scare most of us away.

Wow! I've been following the pictures in the entry thread, but seeing them all at once like this is overwhelming! Great job, gang! Now that you've entered your first one, please don't be shy! Enter every Throwdown! Ecode and Redhot need the competition :becky: :becky: :boxing:

I didn't know she was dating Divemaster!:becky:

You owe me a Macbook Pro and a Cisco Telepresence system! They were both collateral damage to my spit-take after reading that!

Divemaster... Really? :becky:
Luv ya, Bro!

Now, down to serious business......Campfire Girl...are you married?

You will get asked that a lot; if you keep posting pics like that Prime Rib. Here's
a hint....just say your husband is a Navy Seal; and he's 6'5" and he'll be back
next week. That should scare most of us away.

Now that I'm in my calm, settled and very happily married years I can look and laugh. That said, however, the first thing that came to mind, of course, was "forget about the marriage then, what day next week is it?"

I was under the impression that Campfire Girl was married to Campdude. Not some guy named Divemaster. I still can't decide, just too much food photos. And I can't just vote for Gore like I usually do.

Wow! Amazing. I think you could repost this without the Rookie/Virgin tag and no one would be the wiser. :thumb:

I had to enter twice, so even if I voted for myself I could still make another entry into the Zero club. :-D

I have no clue how I'm going to vote. I think I may just walk upstairs and ask my wife to pick a number between 1 and 31. :p

Golly Gee Fellas, I couldn't possibly marry y'all. That's just not right is it? :icon_blush:

Just the thought kinda makes me all tingly.

Daaaaannng! :shocked:

That is an impressive showing! I think somebody's gonna have to wade into the woodpile and recruit more voters!! Don't send Chris, he'll never make it back from the PB with all of the Templeton Rye that's been stockpiled...:tsk: Uhh, you know what? I'll go. Yeah that's it. I'll just head over... there.... for ... a, ahh,... refill... BRB! :becky::heh:

Heh-heh, Chris said Knuchlhed... NOW who's the knucklehead???? :p

Back