• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone up for a 2019 Spring Carolina Bash?

We'd love to see you there Andy! Even if you bring that horrible drink you're known for!

Well... This will be a NEW bash I'll be coming to, so I may need to bring the Malort. :tsk: :crazy: The other out of state bashes I've been to will be safe from the wrath of Chicago. Unless someone actually requests it again. :puke:

Only the Chicago Brethren get subjected to it every year. But then, Grabnabber always seems to finish up the bottle. I still think he must have been dropped on his head when he was little. :mrgreen: :pound:

What major city would the bash be near. Any fun stuff to do around there? Trying to figure out if I'd be able to do back to back bash weekends.

Columbia the capital is about 30 miles from dreher island. A small town called Newberry or Mayberry as us locals call it is closer. Newberry has some nice restaurants since it has an opera house which can get some good national acts from time to time. Lots of bars in the Vista area of Columbia. It's in good old Richland county featured weekly on live PD!

Ok I just checked the campsite availability and they are filling up fast for the weekend of the 6th! Need to make a decision soon! SOUND OFF EVERY ONE!

Someone just turned me on to Kings Mountain state park. It has a special place with wifey since her granny used to take her there. Check it out yall and let me know!

Could be 50 could be 75! Never know. Last year on Friday I had to go buy a jacket because of the lake winds and chilly temps, the next day at the bash I was in shorts and a t shirt. Bring both when you come Bill!:clap:

Thanks Dennis for the info.

I'm trying to coordinate a few things, teaming this up with both Spring break and a return trip to Tennessee to check out areas to retire.

Maybe I'll just happen to expand the search into the Carolina's on the same weekend as your bash.

Oh look Honey, my forum friends just happen to all be gathered here at the same time as us!

She'd laugh, she came with me to Dallas for one of their bashes.

I'll start looking at this over the holidays.

Thanks

No idea yet what projects work has in store for me next year, but let me know which location you decide on? Do I fly into Colombia or Charlotte?

Back