Clean out the fridge feast.

Shadowdog500

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
This I an odd ball combo of leftovers for dinner but made a good meal.

Leftover apple juice that I didn’t put in the pan. Sausage pepper and onion sandwich, last two ribs and drumstick from the weekend.

What oddball leftover meals have you had lately?

Like your plate. I do the same thing for lunch just about every day. Had pastrami, pork loin chop and some oatmeal for lunch today :clap2:

Thanks to Hurricane Sally. We just had a similar fest. 3 chuck roasts and 4 butts made it to the smoker. 2 freezers full made it to the trash. :(

Thanks to Hurricane Sally. We just had a similar fest. 3 chuck roasts and 4 butts made it to the smoker. 2 freezers full made it to the trash. :(

That’s sucks! I hope you are OK otherwise.

I know there are groups that show to make bbq for the responders after hurricanes. I wonder if there is a way for the people in the area who lost power do donate the food from thier freezers for this effort before it goes bad.

I do bbqs for 50-100 and always take the uneaten food and uncooked food to the local rescue mission as soon as the event ends. They are always glad to get it.

Now that is an odd ball meal. :shocked:

I had to clean out the fridge and pantry of my camper trailer unexpectedly at a rest stop on I-95 when my tow vehicle blew the transmission about 600 miles from home. Within minutes of announcing I was giving away free food I had a line of vagrants lined up at my door.

The first guy took a large ice cream cake and a 12 pack of beer. I could only imagine the belly ache he had later that day.

I had to clean out the fridge and pantry of my camper trailer unexpectedly at a rest stop on I-95 when my tow vehicle blew the transmission about 600 miles from home. Within minutes of announcing I was giving away free food I had a line of vagrants lined up at my door.

The first guy took a large ice cream cake and a 12 pack of beer. I could only imagine the belly ache he had later that day.

lol. That is the meal of champions. I can't even imagine lol

I'm cleaning out the fridge today too but a lot of it is going in the trash, not to the plate. Ugh.

I can relate to that. It's usually on a late work day and my wife hits me with "are leftovers okay?".

That just made me laugh!

One time for breakfast my wife served me rice and eggs, which I like, but it was mixed with peas and boiled chicken pieces. When I asked he how she came up with that combination she told me she made a bunch for our sick dog and he liked it so much she figured I might like it too. I guess I had a dogs breakfast!

Back