Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lake of the Ozarks Blues & BBQ Weekend Lake of the Ozarks, MO

It's lookin like a good breathern showing. I'm gonna try and get by to introduce myself to each of you. Keith

Any update on teams? We found out we have the weekend open. Trying to decide, Mark Twain lake, or Lake of the Ozarks. I wish they were separate weekends. I know this contest is set up on the Dam, is it a level spot? plenty of electricity?

Any update on teams? We found out we have the weekend open. Trying to decide, Mark Twain lake, or Lake of the Ozarks. I wish they were separate weekends. I know this contest is set up on the Dam, is it a level spot? plenty of electricity?

36 teams was the count I'd heard last on Friday. Level spots at the top of the hill and then it was pretty steep as you descended toward the dam. I don't recall any power issues after we got it late Friday afternoon. Last year was, I believe, the first year for the contest and JR got it all planned in something like 90 days which is a pretty tall feat when dealing with all of the parties involved at the city level.

Looks like a good weather forecast. See everyone tomorrow. Keith

Back