MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #46
NickTheGreat
is Blowin Smoke!

I bought my WSM at Ace last March and bought a bag of Cowboy. It was good and I had good results. Then I came on here and felt like a heel for liking it.

I'd used many kinds since then and I finally bought myself some Royal Oak and used it on Sunday. Complete garbage. There was only 1 or 2 pieces bigger than my thumb. And one of those looked like a 6" piece of a board from a pallet.

I might head to Ace and go back to Cowboy

Old 02-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #47
Fireburd
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTheGreat View Post
I bought my WSM at Ace last March and bought a bag of Cowboy. It was good and I had good results. Then I came on here and felt like a heel for liking it.

I'd used many kinds since then and I finally bought myself some Royal Oak and used it on Sunday. Complete garbage. There was only 1 or 2 pieces bigger than my thumb. And one of those looked like a 6" piece of a board from a pallet.

I might head to Ace and go back to Cowboy
If you like doing business with ACE you can order wicked good weekend warrior online and it will ship to the store for free. Ace online almost always has a coupon code for anywhere from 10-15 dollars off. I think my last order was $17 for the 22 pound bag. Yes its a little more but you get what you pay for.

Thanks from:--->

Tags
cowboy, lump