Simply Above and Beyond Customer Service.

leanza

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Im truly amazed. Steph, the Man at the helm of SMB, came through big time for me. I was hoping against hope of getting some of Cherry and Apple rub before the 4th. He came through, when it would be impracticable for any other business. And I can imagine he must have ran to UPS in order to help me.

Guys, you cant say enough about the service he provides to all of us. Besides the fact his products are superior, he understands the needs of his customers and goes out of his way to help. We should do our best to support his business and reward him for his hard work.

Bottom line is, his rubs and sauces are the best I've had and his service is beyond exception.

My heart felt thanks my brother and rest assured my business will be heading your way in the future.

Thank You!

Im truly amazed. Steph, the Man at the helm of SMB, came through big time for me. I was hoping against hope of getting some of Cherry and Apple rub before the 4th. He came through, when it would be impracticable for any other business. And I can imagine he must have ran to UPS in order to help me.

Guys, you cant say enough about the service he provides to all of us. Besides the fact his products are superior, he understands the needs of his customers and goes out of his way to help. We should do our best to support his business and reward him for his hard work.

Bottom line is, his rubs and sauces are the best I've had and his service is beyond exception.

My heart felt thanks my brother and rest assured my business will be heading your way in the future.

Thank You!

I couldn't have said it better myself! He definetly gives that"extra effort" in sending these products out.....bout time for me to place another order for the products i haven't tried yet.

I'll never forget the shipment I got from Steph that came from California to Memphis the VERY NEXT DAY with regular shipping. I'll probably never stop bringing it up, either...:-D

Back