• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Rock Springs Cafe BBQ Boo Bash Throwdown 10/28-29 Black Canyon, AZ

We're having a Cali vs. AZ challenge at this one. The state with the 5 highest overall scores gets an extra $500 to split among the teams. It's 6 teams vs. 39 but Cali is planning on kicking butt!

you betcha!..were in Neil..leaving thursday afternoon and we'll be on site bright and early Friday..Who's smokin now is coming in on thursday as well

We'll be there (Little Miss BBQ) teamed up with Steel City BBQ for this one. We more than likely will be pulling in ~ 1. It should be a fun event.

Sylvie, Lady of Q, will be there representing Four Q. I'll be heading east from L.A. to Rock Springs, AZ in a caravan with Bigmista early Friday morning. Hoping to arrive around noonish Friday. This will be my first BCS event. Looking forward to it. My official Halloween costume will be as a cook with apron and knife in hand. Sure to have lots of red stains all over my apron. Rock Springs Boo Bash!- Yeah!

This is going to be a great event. Our 3rd Barbeque Championship Series (BCS) sanctioned event. The GC of our first one received the Jack Draw for Arizona, not too shabby. Hoping the GC of this one gets it next year.

We are right at 50 BBQ Teams for this one. Pretty Impressive. Over $10K in Prize Money, Trophies & of course Bragging Rights.

Friday night we have a Pie, BBQ Appetizer, Salsa & Sauce contest along with a Kids & Adult Costume contest & a Haunted Booth Contest. Should be a fun Friday night. Of course finishing off with our Famous Midnight Appetizer Madness Party. Bring your favorite BBQ Appetizer or liquid Refreshment to share & enjoy meeting & socializing with all of the great BBQ Teams out at the event.

Still time to register for any last minute teams. Temps should be mid 80's & it should be a great weekend for BBQing here in AZ.

Looking forward to seeing all the great out of State Teams including BigMista & Sylvie from California. Travel Safely..

I'll be there (Squeal Team Six)...hopefully not coming in last :)

Going to be an awesome competition. Good to see this kind of turnout in Arizona.

Back