Commercial sink

Brian in So Cal

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I am looking for a stainless commercial sink single or double basin. The ones I see charge a lot for shipping (packing it up and shipping). Does anyone know where I might be able to find something in the So Cal area.

Thanks,
Brian

I am looking for a stainless commercial sink single or double basin. The ones I see charge a lot for shipping (packing it up and shipping). Does anyone know where I might be able to find something in the So Cal area.

Thanks,

Brian

There is a restaurant supplier in Santa Maria named Cresco (where I got mine). There may be a location in LA.

Thanks,

P.S. BBS why don't I always ask you first? You always help me out.:-D[/quote]

It is always nice to hear what everyone has to offer. Newsflash to self: I do not know everything:biggrin: :tongue: .

Hey Brian there is a resturant supply place on Soledad. Between Mikes Tires and Ruther Ave. Its close by so it couldn't hurt to look. Hope it helps.

Hey Brian there is a resturant supply place on Soledad. Between Mikes Tires and Ruther Ave. Its close by so it couldn't hurt to look. Hope it helps.

Everyday I pass there on my way from Home Depot and never noticed it.

I will check it out,
Thanks,

Hey no problem. The building is the building is inconspicuous(Sp?). i only know its there as I use to live right around the corner.

Back