Lookie what the meat fairy left for me.

NotleyQue

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have been saving my Lobels of New York gift cards that I get for my birthday and xmas for over 2 years now.

I decided to splurge and throw myself a little B day bash this weekend for about 7-10 close friends.

11 lbs of Kobe (American Wagyu) Brisket, and 2 St Louis Style Kurabuto (berkshire)Pork Ribs.

WIll be cooking all of these Saturday. I will have more Pron when the food is done, probably some video of the brisket as well.

I posted the briskey kinda large so you can see the crazy marbeling.

2674933591_b95d1a2b6d_b.jpg

2675756500_af6ea7b051.jpg

CAn't wait to see pics. I'm gonna assume that you knew I was going out of town this weekend. That's why I didn't get an invite. Have a great B-Day!

Crazy marbling on that brisky, look forward for the results

Good for you. I have never hated a brother until now.LOL. I cannot imagine how good you are going to make that. Have fun and enjoy. Jealous mod!

Dude, you have officially entered tall cotton! You'd better be careful. No pressure.... :-D

John

Looks like a good time will be had by all. Great looking pre-cooked groceries.

Will DEFINETLY be looking forward to this!!
Had the Berkshire butts, amazing flavor, the ribs should be fantastic!

Great lookign grub, that brisket looks good enough to eat without even cooking it. I have never seen one marbled that much before.

That is some good looking meat. It will be interesting to see how it does. I have heard mixed results with Koba. You better post some after pics and how it done, or it didn't happen....:rolleyes:

90 minutes and $80 in gas.

That sounds like the mileage outta my truck while pulling the comp trailer. It drops to 11mpg, :mad: .. this weekends trip is just over 200 miles each way.

Back