Craig's List Score...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Picked up a few items today off the local CL that were quite the bargain...:-D

2 ea. 165 Maxcold Igloo coolers for $20.00 each...:eek:...(they retail for $140.00)...:cool: Also picked up a couple of chaffing dishes ($10.00 ea.) and a small folding table for $10.00...not a bad New Year's Eve haul..:cool:.

Hey...it's also a blue moon...go figure! :lol::lol::lol:

CraigsListScores003.jpg

CraigsListScores004.jpg

CraigsListScores008.jpg

CraigsListScores009.jpg

You should be publicly flogged.

I'm jealous. Nice haul. Bastige.:biggrin:

I'll give ya $20 for a cooler!

I'll sell ya the one with the broken latch for $35.00...I just ordered a replacement latch from Igloo...the latch set was $3.99...the shipping and handling was $10.99...:eek:

Still...it was worth it...:cool:

Last edited:
Awesome score! You made out like a bandit on those purchases.

Nice score, bro! A little bleach and those igloos will look great.
I got three that size and they are the bomb!

Nice find, do you search the CL everyday for deals? just wondering how lucky you gotta be to stumble on a find like this?

Nice find, do you search the CL everyday for deals? just wondering how lucky you gotta be to stumble on a find like this?

I'm usually on there once or twice a day lookin' for this, that, or the other. Occasionally I get lucky. :cool:

I'm usually on there once or twice a day lookin' for this, that, or the other. Occasionally I get lucky. :cool:

Yes you did.... and you should be hung as sunrise..... :rolleyes:

I have been wanting me one too... so you inspired me to look at my local CL... waiting now to see if the one posted is still available... if so, mine will be a whopping $25... :p Not as good a deal as yours, but still a good one...

Great deal all around..... I love CL too....

I'll sell ya the one with the broken latch for $35.00...I just ordered a replacement latch from Igloo...the latch set was $3.99...the shipping and handling was $10.99...:eek:

Still...it was worth it...:cool:

You might have saved the shipping if you have an Academy nearby - many carry replacement Igloo parts.

I am still reeling at your great CL score!

You might have saved the shipping if you have an Academy nearby - many carry replacement Igloo parts.

I am still reeling at your great CL score!

Academy sports? Not one in the state of Washington according to their website...

Back