Wangs and thangs

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Monday night I had a hankering for some wings with my Super Secret Cherry Sauce. I also wanted a little rice, squid, spinach and shrimp to boot.

This is what I came up with:

DSC04246.jpg

DSC04251.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04259.jpg

DSC04263.jpg

Thanks for looking at my dinner :p

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just can't do the squid.. I've tried, but I just can't seem to develop the taste for it. I once tried squid in it's own ink and I think it ruined squid for me...

Other than that I'd tear that stuff up Steph!

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Very nice! How do you cook the Shrimp/Squid dish?

They are cooked in a concoction of evoo, siracha and garlic. Basically, I make it different most all the times. It is what ever I think will rock the palette that evening. I also like to use curry and tarragon sometimes.

Thanks folks for the compliments. Phu you ok, bruddah :biggrin:

That's a good looking plate O food..........Soooooo what's so secret about the cherry sauce...promise I won't tell anybody..

man, when I first looked at it I was like, "Dood, those are some nice lookin wings", but then I zero in on that shrimp/squid combo and then I start thinkin' "Forget about the wings, check that out!" But then I look back at the wings... YUM!

man, when I first looked at it I was like, "Dood, those are some nice lookin wings", but then I zero in on that shrimp/squid combo and then I start thinkin' "Forget about the wings, check that out!" But then I look back at the wings... YUM!
Yeah, it's like being a cat focusing on a clasped set of hands that suddenly fly apart. OMG where do I look?!?

Yeah, it's like being a cat focusing on a clasped set of hands that suddenly fly apart. OMG where do I look?!?

LOL, I was thinking it's more like a gopher that hears the crack of a rifle and then pops his head out of his hole wondering "what was that?"

We're both sick...

You know, with all this hijacking going on... people are going to start installing Lo-Jack systems on their threads if we're not careful.

Back