THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G

gazza

Gday All.

Picked up this weber last sunday, weather hasn't been to crash hot all week so we had a good day so now it was time to have my first ever crack on the weber i wanted to do something easy and learn from there so i gave a beer can smoked chicken ago :icon_shy just a got some chicken rub from the local supermarket then basted it with a garlic butter and soy sauce mix.

The poison of choice
_DSC3912.jpg

Smoking away
_DSC3916.jpg

Hour 1
_DSC3920.jpg

Hour 2
_DSC3921.jpg

I not to sure what to expect here but im hooked :thumb:

Done a dusted, Pinched a wing to try WOW!!! i cant wait to get innto the rest now:thumb: All i have got is from this great site, Thank you to every one of you who post info for us newbies:clap2:

_DSC3923.jpg

See. A Bloke can run a Barbie. That looks very tasty my friend. Just got home from work (18 hours of fun) and gonna eat a smoked bologna sammich and hit the sack! Wish I had some of that Bird!

Last edited:
Back