Food Questions for Daughters Grad Party

BruceB

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Daughters graduation party is this Saturday; the menu is pulled pork, chicken tenders(commercially bought); potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans and pasta salad. Have approximately 80 RSVP's(mostly adult couples and older teens) off a guest list of about 95. Looking for your input on amount of food I should prepare if it differs than what I thought.

5 butts; 2 56 piece trays of chicken tenders; 2 full pans of potato salad; 2 full pans of coleslaw; 2 full pans of baked beans; 1 full pan of pasta salad.

Thanks in advance for your help and comments!!!!

What, no Fatties or ABTs????? :wink:

Well, we just did a grad shindig with 60+ on the list where 40 or so showed up. WE had two Briskets, 5 racks of ribs, 2 fatties, 24 ABTs, 20 lbs of shrimp and 25 lbs of Fried Catfish, 10 lbs of potato salad and pasta salad, and the various accoutrements that go along with all of that.... We had a TON:shock: of food left over!!! Sounds to me like you will have plenty of food and lots of PP Sammies for later.

Remember, PICS are needed!!!:becky:

I think you will have about the right amount of food. You might be a little light on the main dish items. Try to throw in another butt or some other main... perhaps brisket (packer) or 3-4 racks of ribs.

I think you are just about right on the food, however there is no mention of beer ?? :becky::becky:

Back