• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

SoCal Bash Saturday Sept 21! Head count starts HERE. Post if you are coming! ALL Brethren Welocme!

Hey, just back from dealing with my Dad in NJ. The wife and I are taking off for Santa Barbara tomorrow for 3 days. I told her about the bash. She doesn't think she'll be able to make it but says I can go if I want to. I wish I could cook something, but don't think that'll happen. I can bring 1 or 2 two packs of K blue, if you still need it. I might be able to whip up a desert also, not sure on that. Ice? PM me with the address and I'll see you around 2 or 3 on Sat. I won't be online after today until Friday night. Looking forward to meet some more Brethren.

Marty, glad you can make it!

KB would be fine. We already have way too much food.

Check your PM for address etc.

I want pics of gtr after he's reached that point. Pretty Please? With sugar on top.:becky::thumb:

5307584563_7cd7c668f7_z.jpg

OK, here's the final updated list, plus what everyone will be cooking/bringing:

Moose +1: Roadside Chicken, Pit Barrel Cooker + 2 sides + table
gtr: Pulled pork, slaw, sausage, table, cambro, charcoal
Big Mista: Brisket + Spicy Sauce
Enkidu+3: Dessert + ABT's
Caseydog +1: Beer + Charcoal & Caprese Salad
Smokin John: Mac & Cheese + UDS
SoCalWJS +1: Dessert & Beverages
Icbateman +1: Wings, ribs & 26 Weber Kettle + 22 WSM
Campdude: KB Charcoal
Silverfinger +1: Beverages

Did I miss anything or anyone?

18 is a good sized gathering I'd say. Looks to be plenty of food too. Darn the TSA and Memphis' outrageous ticket prices.

You can still attend by proxy - I can do what we were going to do last year and put that picture of you in a frame...:wink:

My wife will be bringing a dessert as well.... 'not your momma banana pudding'

This is real cool!
It is awesome that you would jump a plane to come hang out with the Brethren here in So Cal! This will be a good time for sure!

Yes! :thumb:

But there will also be sausage, wings, beans, chips and homemade salsas, salad, mozzarella caprese, and two desserts and beer and other adult beverages...and probably stuff I forgot to mention, or that we don't even know about yet. And don't forget the Mac n Cheese! :rolleyes:

A third stomach should be about right for this bash.
Now that sounds like a bash! Who's bringing the Cabo? Bash tradition.

meccabash031_zps818187ab.jpg

meccabash030_zpsf1afa44a.jpg

Back