Sam's Club, Dallas is now Sam's Club Westworth, TX

Smoke'n Ice

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that the location for the Sam's club event in Dallas is now west of Ft. Worth? The location is now 6760 Westworth Blvd., Westworth, TX. Just 75 miles difference but, what the heck, in Texas, 75 miles is across town. :heh:

This is better...good opportunity to stop off in Ft. Worth for some calf fries. :thumb:

What is it, 800 miles across Texas? Yep, 75 miles is just across town:becky: Or, across the state of Rhode Island... Twice:becky:

What is it, 800 miles across Texas? Yep, 75 miles is just across town:becky: Or, across the state of Rhode Island... Twice:becky:

I guess it really is relative. I live between Dallas and Ft. Worth and didn't blink.

For folks that have already asked about info regarding the first location, feel free to check with me next week about the change. I'll have had time to drive out and take a look by then, as well as check out a map.

In general the area should be more secure, and for those coming from the north, south, or west it should be easier to get to. Those coming from the east, I'll try to find a way to get you around the construction as easily as possible! I'll be sharing the same info with Troy Black, the event director, as well.

Actually George, this Sam's has a larger parking lot which allows for better firing lanes from the cooker encirclement. :doh:

Back