Bacon Salt????

Sorry, I missed that. I did not know it was developed by a couple of Iowa boys. Great review. Did you mention this in Feb. when you did the review? I must have missed it.

Sledneck is a huge proponent of bacon salt.. He talks about it all the time.. Even carries a small shaker with him. Today we sprinked them on empanadas, sausage & peppers, meatloaf, chili... Really good stuff. Gonna buy some tomorrow.

I'm sure he'll share his thoughts.

Sledneck is a huge proponent of bacon salt.. He talks about it all the time.. Even carries a small shaker with him. Today we sprinked them on empanadas, sausage & peppers, meatloaf, chili...

I'm sure he'll share his thoughts.

You two scare me. Did he "sprinkle" you? NTTAWWT...

Tasty stuff! I now have a new hot dog joint to go to because of their website. That's the only place that sells it close by... I do wish that I had looked to see that it has MSG in it before I bought it, though. My wife and I swear that we can tell when there's been MSG in the food... and not in a good way. That said, I put it on top of the cream cheese on the roasted pasilla chiles I made the other day and it was sure delicious.

Back