• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

THE BIG MEAT: Coffee Rubbed GIANT Bone-in USDA Prime Ribeye Cowboy Chop

What's that old commercial -
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing".
Looks tasty, and the veggies are - oh well, no room for veggies.

That looks killer! I've used and like a few of the Cattleman's rubs, but I will have to pick that one up. I plan to be in Wichita in a few months.

Great lookin steak. Is there somewhere on the forum that lists the sponsors?

Moose - I just gotta say, that looks fantastic. I have to admit that I've cooked that Cowboy Chop several times here at home (it's a perk of the job) and it's never quite come out that great looking. I think maybe we have a good thing brewing here:
1. I'll bring the meat to your house
2. You make it SPECTACULAR like you did here
3. We just need someone to do the dishes. Any volunteers?

Nice!! I won a container of that rub at our Texas Bash a few months back and haven't tried it yet. I'll def be trying it on my next steak. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic looking meat, Moose! Would have loved to see a cut shot, but I understand about "can't stop eating". Happens to the best of us!

Hmmmm...I may have to bring one or two of them to the October bash.

:mrgreen:

It's funny how you mention "us" although I only see one place setting. Hmmmmm.

We're not here to judge you buddy, you can admit it, you ate the whole thing didn't you? :-D

Moose - I just gotta say, that looks fantastic. I have to admit that I've cooked that Cowboy Chop several times here at home (it's a perk of the job) and it's never quite come out that great looking. I think maybe we have a good thing brewing here:
1. I'll bring the meat to your house
2. You make it SPECTACULAR like you did here
3. We just need someone to do the dishes. Any volunteers?

You're on, Shane! :thumb:

There won't be many dishes, so no worries about that.

Thanks for the shout out on the product Moose! The Cattleman's Grill Original Cowboy rub is amazing. The Smoky Chipotle Coffee Rub is my favorite of the three CG coffee rubs, especially when paired with the Sweetwater Spice Ancho Chipotle Marinade (you can imagine that everything I do is with off the shelf products these days).

Great looking cook too... My mouth is watering and it's only 10am!

especially when paired with the Sweetwater Spice Ancho Chipotle Marinade (you can imagine that everything I do is with off the shelf products these days).

Have I cooked anything using that marinade Josh?

Back