IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Time to Loin Up!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Time to Loin Up!"

As chosen by Shagdog for winning the "Get Down With the Ground"! Throwdown.

raquel-welch-one-million-years-de_zps0562bc8f.jpg

:becky:

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Shagdog said:
Time to Loin Up!

You may cook whatever you wish, using the "loin" or "tenderloin" cut of an animal. Please show your package label to prove that the cut your are using is indeed a loin. Sirloin is not acceptable.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/21 through Sunday 3/30.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/31

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
That didn't take long.... :tsk:

Ummm...

Would you expect anything less in the "Time to Loin Up!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)Thread?

Give this thread a few days to mature...I expect this to hit page three by tomorrow at the latest!

:laugh:

I didn't think we needed to wait until page 3 in the non-quality thread... :becky:

I have been wanting to try a stuffed tenderloin but not sure I will find time to get one in for this TD :sad:

Ummm...

Would you expect anything less in the "Time to Loin Up!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)Thread?

Give this thread a few days to mature...I expect this to hit page three by tomorrow at the latest!

:laugh:
Right?

I heard foil and butcher paper are not recommended for loin but rather a loin cloth is the proper wrapping garment...The others lack the required absorbency and comfort for the sweaty meat :becky:

I bet biggie will use a foil hat...

You're gonna have to enter now, peeps. "Peep's sweaty meat covered in loincloth" is a great thread title

:shocked: and with a title like that do you really expect the pics to be even WP worthy?

Just wrap it and slap it

on the smoker you sick farkers :tsk:

Wow, I made a nice tenderloin entry last night. I hadn't thought to take pics, not since that one incident.

Ah yes, the inner part of breasts as tenderloins. Indeed. Glad you mentioned that option.

I was just looking at a nice tenderloin in the freezer. Sadly, I fear it might earn me a DQ since I don't have a fancy package identifying it as such. Would you take the word of the butcher?

DSC01472.jpg

Back