MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 03-15-2019, 07:45 PM   #136
Tannhauser42
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : X

Quote:
Originally Posted by chambersuac View Post
Just so y'all know, I'd rather spend my Saturday with y'all than with some of the best people on Earth.

:)
You got some pretty low standards, there.
Tannhauser42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 02:53 AM   #137
sliding_billy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotch View Post
Single malt, ummm, yep that will work in a pinch.
I'll bring the 43% (almost full) and what's left of the open 51% (less in there than I thought). Just in case nobody has never tried a German single malt...
Old 03-16-2019, 10:48 AM   #138
cueball21

Name/Nickname : Bob, aka, Uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotch View Post
By chance do you work for the Federal Government?
Hutch to Hotch: Not only "NO!" but "H*LL NO!"
Just wanted to enjoy the meet if only vicariously.
“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of HappinessThat to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their JUST Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the RIGHT of the People to alter or to abolish it and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” . . . -2nd paragraph, US Declaration of Independence

Now you know 'the thing.'

Bob's yer uncle!
cueball21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 03-17-2019, 11:54 AM   #139
Jaybeaux
Got rid of the matchlight.

Name/Nickname : Jaybeaux

Thanks to Hotch, Paul, Wes, Charles and Company for welcoming us to share good food, discuss BBQ techniques! I had the opportunity to lay my hands on Hotch's Shirley Fab, and gained great feedback around my pending build. We are excited to be on the build-list, and glad to have met some more enthusiasts.
Jaybeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 03-17-2019, 01:48 PM   #140
frognot

Name/Nickname : Charles

Jay, was good meeting you yesterday!

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr
frognot is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 04-01-2019, 12:33 PM   #141
THoey1963

Name/Nickname : Terry

FYI, Insuk's Kalbi recipe has been posted in QTalk for any that want it.

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/s...47#post4158347

Lone Star Grillz Insulated Cabinet Smoker / Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling (WSCG) Station / CyberQ / Slow N Sear with Drip N Griddle

WSCG Review [URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245542"][COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL]. WSM Mods [URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201917"][COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL]. My Brisket Guide [URL="http://bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238834"][COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL].
THoey1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Tags
Bash, Spring Bash, Texas Bash