SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

th

Be careful Moose. It could be a trap. For all you know that is a secret torture device designed to hold you while they probe you for information :shocked:

You're likely right, good point! That's probably why that kiddo has strain written all over his face. :rolleyes:

Okay veterans, let's stay cool. We each only have one bullet to fire, and we have plenty of time. Well, that's assuming the standard "one-entry per person" rule applies.

If so, I'm going to wait an post up the best thing I cook during the allotted timeframe.

If we are allowed multiple entries in this special throwdown, then I say we go General Westmoreland on the noobs.

The young guys will have to Google that.

CD

Woohoo! I actually count as a veteran for this thing! Who would have thunk it.

Reporting for duty Admiral! What are your orders? Hold on, you want me to beam down to the noobian planet as security for Gore, Ecode and Caseydog? But i mean, no one really knows me half as much as these veterans... What's that, you want me to wear this red shirt when i beam down.... :mmph:

I think i know how this away mission is going to end!!!

Woohoo! I actually count as a veteran for this thing! Who would have thunk it.

Reporting for duty Admiral! What are your orders? Hold on, you want me to beam down to the noobian planet as security for Gore, Ecode and Caseydog? But i mean, no one really knows me half as much as these veterans... What's that, you want me to wear this red shirt when i beam down.... :mmph:

I think i know how this away mission is going to end!!!

:pound:

That was always a "dead" giveaway. :mrgreen:

If we are allowed multiple entries in this special throwdown, then I say we go General Westmoreland on the noobs. CD

CD, we are allowed to post multiple entries, provided:

However, if you enter and later think you have something better, you can enter the new dish to replace your old one.

I take that to mean we can enter as many times as we like, provided we specify which dish will be used in the voting thread.

Giving the new uniforms some thought while I cool
my heels here in the pokey....

How does everyone feel about white satin, ruffled pirate shirts
and black silk "Hammer" pantiloons??

I'll check with N8 on those uniform avatars when he gets out of the brig. :thumb:

These were the last uniforms I had a hand in,by the way....
usa-mens-gymnastics-team-leads-at-london-olympics.jpg

We lob one salvo and the Farkanauts get thrown into a tizzy and go scurrying around like a bunch cockroaches with the lights turned on.

If they continue to panic like this the Noobian Armada will win this battle handily.

Heck one of them managed to run all the way to the arctic circle. He must of forgotten his meds.

Well, looks like this one is over already. Thanks Moose! I guess I'll go release the deer ticks I've gathered so far as you won't be needing their help.

CD, we are allowed to post multiple entries, provided:

However, if you enter and later think you have something better, you can enter the new dish to replace your old one.

I take that to mean we can enter as many times as we like, provided we specify which dish will be used in the voting thread.

Yeah, that's how regular TDs work, but "special" TDs often allow multiple entries to be voted on.

Were's bigabyte? Hey, put the frog down and give us a ruling. :mmph:

CD :becky:

Well, looks like this one is over already. Thanks Moose! I guess I'll go release the deer ticks I've gathered so far as you won't be needing their help.

And we can still exercise "The Double Secret Option" they know not of. :heh:

:Cry: I don't know which team I'm on...and don't say go read the rules....I read the farkin' rules but Biggie wrote 'em...I'm more confused than if I didn't read 'em :Cry:

pathetic farkernaut, snap the fark out of it and sit down...you embarrass the rest of us voices....

:Cry: I don't know which team I'm on...and don't say go read the rules....I read the farkin' rules but Biggie wrote 'em...I'm more confused than if I didn't read 'em :Cry:

pathetic farkernaut, snap the fark out of it and sit down...you embarrass the rest of us voices....

Can you count to three?

If you reach three when counting the TDs you have entered, then you are a veteran. If the number is one or two, you are a nubian.

Feel free to use your fingers when you count. :rolleyes:

CD

Back