The 2011 Home of Fat/Ash III Bash with pics...

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
I give you the 2011 home of Fat/Ash Bash III in St. Louis.. The theme will be “All about family” This is the reason this site was chosen. The date will be June 9th-12th! As you can see from the actual pictures provided that it is family oriented. There are a bunch of activities for the kids including a pool, Miniature golf, and train rides. Six flags is planned for Thursday because of reduced crowds For us older people Shuffle board , and Horse shoes. (I think a horse shoe tourney would be a blast!) If there is enough interest in real golf day I can make arrangements. There is a paintball place about 20 min away. There is free WIFI so I see a Brethren broadcast there for people unable to make the trip. The Meramac river is about 2 miles away for fishing.

They are working with us on a Brethren Group discount…. I will know more tomorrow…. All reservations will be done individually by member’s themselves. Once we get pricing I will let you know. Since this place is mins from Six Flags it fills up quick…. That is all for now.

The Entrance:

IMG_1051.jpg

The Ranger Station:

IMG_1041.jpg

The arcade general store ect:

IMG_1040.jpg

Group area if we get enough people:

IMG_1045.jpg

RV pictures:

IMG_1043.jpg

Cabins:

IMG_1048.jpg

Yes Air conditioned tents too!

IMG_1047.jpg

I am so in after meeting Marty...oh wait, Ima have to think about this, after meeting Marty:shock:

Where are the pic-a-nic baskets, Boo Boo? :becky:

Looks like a great place, Ash!

Looks like a great location! I'll have to do some checking, see if I can get away at that time. Would be nice meeting some... most... all of you. lol

Do I qualify to attend this Bash? I live in the MidWest....
Middle of the Western Pacific Ocean! What if Shane adopts me?

Looks like you all will have a great time!

roy

Looks like a great location! I'll have to do some checking, see if I can get away at that time. Would be nice meeting some... most... all of you. lol

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Cowgirl is think of coming to Fat/Ash III.. Pass it on! Also with Redhot being the mayor this will be an Awesome Weekend Bash! :jaw:

Do I qualify to attend this Bash? I live in the MidWest....
Middle of the Western Pacific Ocean! What if Shane adopts me?

Looks like you all will have a great time!

roy

You are more than welcome! I foresee alot of cooking and some throwdowns to boot!

Did you ever get my question from a few months back on the group rate?

Back