River City Round Up BBQ Comp

W

we'll smoke u

Tom and Char (Shar) LOL from Roo-b-Q'n helped put this one together and they did a great job, I can't wait for nexted year.

The site was set up great on a nice big paved lot with lots of water and power. This is going to be a up and coming BBQ comp for years to come I hope.

Great job you guy's

Here are a couple of pic's from this weekends comp. We ended up 8th in chicken and 4th in brisket 11th over all.
RIVER_CITY_ROUND-UP_2007_0202.jpg

Here are acouple of pic's with some friends of mine that do wild west shows. They where there for the rodeo and stopped by for some grub on fri night. these guy's shure do draw a crowd.
RIVER_CITY_ROUND-UP_2007_0202.jpg

rivercityroundup002.jpg

rivercityroundup019.jpg

Tom and Char (Shar) LOL from Roo-b-Q'n helped put this one together and they did a great job, I can't wait for nexted year.

The site was set up great on a nice big paved lot with lots of water and power. This is going to be a up and coming BBQ comp for years to come I hope.

Great job you guy's

Thanks for the kudos brother! Without the teams nothing would have happend.

The contest did turn out great, and like the thread the Kapn posted said we did a People's Choice Sparerib contest friday night that raised over $1400.00 for 4H Scholarships! We had 20 teams each cooking 8 racks each and sold tickets at a buck a bone. Most teams were sold out within one hour. Next year we will put out more publicity and give more ribs out. :lol:

Back