Forgive Me Brothers for I have Sinned

InstantPot aka MajicPot got in on the Action for Mashed Taters........Skin On cuz I ain't peeling No Taters......

d32717e23b72a433d402b08f4361c780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a heaping plate of that RIGHT NOW!

Looks good.
We use a crockpot often. One thing about it, don't know if it's good or bad, is the anticipation as you smell the slow cooked meal knowing something good is coming up for supper. I don't like it for overnight cooks because I wake up hungry during the night.

I don't Like Mushrooms - did use 2 small cans cream of mushroom, 2 packets McCormick Brown gravy powder, 3 cups water, 1 white onion Chopped and 12-17 Sprinkle Shakes of SuckleBuster SPOG.......4 Strip Steaks on low for 7 hours....

7 hours!? You could have BlueDawged a brisket in that time!

Sundays are crockpot day at my house! Football and warm food all day! I'm thinking strip steak now, thanks Smitty!

InstantPot aka MajicPot got in on the Action for Mashed Taters........Skin On cuz I ain't peeling No Taters......

d32717e23b72a433d402b08f4361c780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you are really talking some cold weather comfort food. I could really go for a plate of that right now after a day outside. Nothing wrong with a crockpot in my book. Thanks for posting.

If it tastes good then it's good! I'd hit it fo sho - don't care how it got there.

That meat looks awesome, shove it in a crusty bread roll for me and I would be in heaven.
I dont give a toss what it was cooked in.

Err, you did cook it ,didnt you?

Oh my!
Not one of those boil-in-bag dishes!:twitch:

:laugh:

pot3.jpg

Looks great to me!
I'd put my head down and not come up till my plate was clean.
(I learned that from my dog.)

Back