• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thoughts on the Primo Oval Jr?

H

Houndstooth

Hi all! I was hoping to find some first-hand information on the Primo Oval Jr. I have a Weber Genesis that I love, but I have been considering adding a ceramic smoker/grill for a while now. I have been trying to find a deal on a BGE, but I don't have a strong preference one way or the other about brand, as long as the company is reputable.

This week, I've run across an opportunity to pick up a Primo Oval Jr. for $425. The grill has not been fired up since being purchased by the owner. Ideally, I would like something a little larger, but I feel like this deal may be too good to pass up. I could always add a larger model later, if needed for versatility or more grilling space. I doubt I would lose much money if I tried to sell the Oval Jr. later. Anything I am failing to consider? Talk me into it!

Thanks!

Great Deal. Go for it. $850.00 regular price NEW if it has side tables add another $115.00

Great Deal. Go for it. $850.00 regular price NEW if it has side tables add another $115.00

Thanks! I just sent the email. I looked at one in person today, and it definitely looks big enough for our purposes. I can always wait to try to catch another deal on one of the larger models later.

Back