BBQ Plates

yelonutz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I was reading a post earlier and it was starting to be hijacked. Folks were starting to show pictures of the plates they used for BBQ. I thought I would start a separate thread for this. Here is mine. It combines my love of BBQ and my addiction to restoring an old airstream (www.alumanutz.blogspot.com). Having it all occur on the Moon just makes it cooler, like the avatat of the bunny with a pancake on it head. Anybody else?

NUTZ

Last edited:
I was reading a post earlier and it was starting to be hijacked.

Is it even possible to hijack a Woodpile thread :razz:

For the record, the thread was for a place called Bagel and BBQ, and my plates did, in essence, contain Bagels and BBQ!!!

BOT

Great plate Nutz!

I am on record here as noting peoples fine plateware.

Someone, is it thirdeye or thillin maybe, has a white porcelain serving plate with a blue chinese Shinto shrine or something on it.

Amazing.

And the depth of your plate above, fabulous!

Thanks for sharing!

I was the thread hijacker. I posted plates with neither bagels, nor bbq. I posted 3 plates in total. I even solicited a non-bagel/bbq plate pic from a certain willkat. That's right, I led him astray from the otherwise straight and narrow path.

And I would do it again too.

That is unless you send me 3 million in unmarked bills....

As far as BBQ plates go, what good are they if you can see them?

There's supposed to be BBQ on them, otherwise they are a waste.

Plates? Hell, the only matching ones I have are made of paper.

OK, I admit. I love eating off this one...

41FPF0ITTOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Great plates- all the plates on this post look good enough to eat off of or on :-D

Back