Rotisserie Rice Krispy Treat Disaster

Thanks Jonny, especially for posting those pics of those adorable kids. I didn't know you were so lucky. It didn't look like a disaster to me. My kids would've loved it also.
Thanks Gore! I am especially lucky because I can have such a cute niece and nephew and don't have to feed or water them. OK maybe the occasional Rice Crispy treat.

BTW I was going to try and drop by and pay my respects to the Master on my way from the South up to Massachusetts but ended up converting my road trip to a flying trip at the last minute. It sounds like you may be gallivanting around the Old Country anyway.

BTW I was going to try and drop by and pay my respects to the Master on my way from the South up to Massachusetts but ended up converting my road trip to a flying trip at the last minute. It sounds like you may be gallivanting around the Old Country anyway.

And don't even think of taking that rotisserie carry-on! :becky:

Wow - that sounds great! I bet they were way better than the traditional stovetop method.... Especially with the caramelization... I'd like to re-create this but in a slightly less messy fashion ; )

Well...there's me in Utrecht and a couple of Dutch Brethren that live in the provence of Utrecht...

Come to think of it, I shouldn't be surprised that there are Q-ers over there. Dutch ovens had to come from somewhere, right?

Back