• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

two turkey breasts

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

i had to smoke two more turkey breasts today

twoturkeybreasts-010.jpg

twoturkeybreasts-062.jpg

twoturkeybreasts-068.jpg

twoturkeybreasts-074.jpg

this breast decided it wanted to be pulled. so i pulled it

pulledturkey-001.jpg

pulledturkey-006.jpg

quite possibly the most tender breast i've made. with a nice touch of cherry smoke. i can't wait to make some turkey soup with the three breast carcasses i have :biggrin:

Geez, do you have a light guy with one of those reflective thingies waiting around your place once the eggs are done cooking? Man once again BRAVO on the pron!

What is the radioactive-looking glow coming out of the bottom of the one on the left? Is that the real secret ingrediant as to why your food always looks so good?

it's a little tropical magic! :biggrin:

What is the radioactive-looking glow coming out of the bottom of the one on the left? Is that the real secret ingrediant as to why your food always looks so good?

That, my friend, is the coveted "green flash"...a most sought after sight for all sailors at sunset while at sea! (note setting sun behind the garage) :p Funny how I never saw one in all my years at sea while in the Navy. Tell me brother Rick...how did you achieve such a nautical phenomenon on your BGE?

Did you mean "the one on the right"? :roll:

I'm drinking too.

Nice looking breast! Very moist.

Cheers,
Nate

Rick, glad you finally did some for yourself since you gave everything away you cooked before. Really hope you enjoyed some it yourself this time! Sure looks fantastic bro.

has anyone ever had a turkey breast pull before? that was a first for me and it was very cool 8)

I'm doing one right now Rick. :cool:

Geez, do you have a light guy with one of those reflective thingies waiting around your place once the eggs are done cooking? Man once again BRAVO on the pron!

you are correct about the reflective thingy! :biggrin:

twoturkeybreasts-066.jpg

Back